A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Franz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Franz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Franz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Franz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Franz, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Franz graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Franz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael George Franz MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Franz practice?
- Dr. Michael Franz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Franz practices Surgery near Brighton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Brighton Surgeons.