A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Franz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Franz, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Franz graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Franz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- San Juan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Franz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Franz practice?
Dr. Michael Franz practices Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.