A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Franz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Franz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Franz, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Franz graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Franz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael George Franz MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Franz practice?
- Dr. Michael Franz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Franz practices Surgery near Brighton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Brighton Surgeons.