Dr. Michael Gerhardt Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael Gerhardt?

Highly recommend an excellent doctor

Posted on May 26th, 2017

Dr. Gerhardt is not the type of doctor that immediately wants to run everyone into surgery. He provides all the information about your condition and looks at every option before going to surgery. He is very informative and will answer questions and make sure you understand what is going to be done . As far as surgery, I cannot say enough about what he did for me.

Great Doctor!!!

Posted on July 16th, 2016

Great Dr and his staff was so friendly. He has a good sense of humor and is very through with you. He did surgery on my hand and I haven't had another problem with it. Great Dr!!!

Great Surgeon

Posted on September 6th, 2012

I have had several surgeries with Dr. Gerhardt. He has worked on both of my kneew, and my left sholder. He has also seem my wife, daughter, and cousin. They all have had good experiencies with Dr. Gerhardt. He and his staff are the best, I have had put my trust and faith in them and they have always surpassed all of my expectations.

Posted on July 26th, 2010

I have seen Dr Gerhardt twice for two different conditions. The first visit six years ago was positive and I was pleased with his accuracy in diagnosing my problem and the time he spent in evaluating my symptoms. I was very much disappointed, howver, with a recent visit to his office. Even before I went to the office, the staff at Orthopedic Specialists of Alabama called and rescheduled my appointment twice. In the process they somehow confused my name, problem, and history so that when I finally went in, the information in my chart was incorrect. After waiting in the room about 20 minutes to be seen, Dr Gerhardt's bedside manner was curt, hurried, and demonstrated an attitude of unconcern from the time he entered. He asked questions, then interrupted almost immediately when I began to answer. He answered my own questions sarcastically and made several offensive comments during the evaluation. He left the room without closure and the nurse ended up being more helpful than the doctor. Although I had recommended him before from my previous visit, I would definitely not recommend this doctor to anyone now.

Two surgeries done well. No problems 2 years after

Posted on June 1st, 2010

He's up-to-date on surgical techniques. He has a dry sense of humor which could be off-putting to patients, especially when in pain. But as long as he does a proper job on me, in such a crucial area I would overlook the bedside manner.

Excellent ortopedic surgeon.

Posted on March 13th, 2009

Dr. Gerhardt performed surgery on me and my wife. We were very impressed with him and his staff.

Oe of the worst Drs. I Have Ever Seen!

Posted on May 25th, 2008

Dr. Gerhardt made me feel like a charity sae even though I have insurance. I was kept waiting sometimes for as long as 3 hours. I feel that he over books his patients. He has the worst bedside manner that I have ever seen.

Posted on October 4th, 2017