A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Geria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Geria is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Geria graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Geria has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Geria accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Geria practice?
Dr. Michael Geria practices General Practice, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Gynecology near Elmer, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Vineland, NJ and Somerdale, NJ.
See Elmer General Practitioners and Elmer Obstetricians & Gynecologists.