A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Geria is Excellent. Dr. Geria has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Geria graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.More Education & Awards
Dr. Geria has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- Kennedy Memorial at Stratford-Washington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Geria accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Geria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Geria practice?
Dr. Michael Geria practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Elmer, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Somerdale, NJ.
See Elmer Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Geria, Dr. Mitch Geria, Dr. Myles Geria, Dr. Michal Geria, Dr. Mickey Geria, Dr. Miles Geria