A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Geria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Geria is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Geria graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Geria has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Geria DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Geria practice?
- Dr. Michael Geria has 13 office locations.
Dr. Michael Geria practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Millville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elmer, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Millville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.