A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gewitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gewitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gewitz, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome (Kawasaki Disease)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Rheumatic Fever
Education & Awards
Dr. Gewitz graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gewitz has 46 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael H Gewitz MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Gewitz practice?
- Dr. Michael Gewitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Gewitz practices Pediatric Cardiology near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown Pediatric Specialists.