A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gilinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gilinsky is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gilinsky, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilinsky graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gilinsky has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Solomon Gilinsky MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Gilinsky practice?
- Dr. Michael Gilinsky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gilinsky practices Family Medicine near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL.
See Miami Primary Care Doctors.