Dr. Michael Gilmore MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 26th, 2017
Dr. Michael Gilmore/Panhandle Orthopaedic is Excellent
I was Tremendously, Highly Satisfied & Impressed by the Professional, Skilled, Empathetic, Caring, Thorough assessment, services and treatment planning provided by Dr. Gilmore & his staff!! I went in overwhelmed with pain/discouragement from my vehicle accident & left feeling relieved & hopeful about my condition & knowing that I had a support team to get me through my medical/physical issues. Dr. Gilmore is definitely Excellent at what he does, & care about his patients. Services were Timely & Efficient, & Every area was addressed. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Thanks also to Michelle for being so Prompt, Caring, & Diligent Coordinating & Facilitating this process!!

May 9th, 2017
Great Doctor and Athletic Trainer
I had a great experience there. Very busy place, and all friendly and professional. I was taken care of quickly and professionally. Dr. Gilmore and ATC Mike were very helpful. Dr. Gilmore used ultrasound to administer the medicine by injection and it has helped right away. After the injection both he and Mike reviewed my mobility to make sure the medicine was working. After that, Mike showed me a few mobility and strengthening exercises to help with my lack of flexibility. I would definitely see them again for any ortho issues.

December 9th, 2016
Dr. Gilmore and his staff are the best around. I would recommend Dr. Gilmore to all my family and friends!

December 6th, 2016
Dr. Gilmore and his staff are great, they take the time to answer questions and make sure you are comfortable. I would referr my friends and family there in a heartbeat.

December 6th, 2016
I highly recommend Dr. Gilmore! I had a disc that had popped out of place after loading something heavy into my 4-Runner. I couldn't hardly stand up straight after that. Dr. Gilmore's office staff was able to get me in to see Dr. Gilmore quickly and after he evaluated me, had me start physical therapy (which included teaching me proper lifting techniques) and I was released about 4 weeks later, with NO PAIN! Again, I highly recommend Dr. Gilmore!

September 8th, 2016
Never bothered to call in my prescriptions. Would be nice to be able to pick up the medicines I was told I would be prescribed for pain, swelling, etc.

December 2nd, 2015
Thumbs up staff/Doctor
Nurses and Front desk staff are genuinely kind and caring. Very good experience and glad to find a doctor and staff who truly cares about your well being. Will be telling all friends and family to come to Panhandle orthopedics.

November 10th, 2015
He and his staff have made dealing with multiple problems with such professionalism and care

November 6th, 2015
Great with Kids
I brought my 2 year old son who is not at the age were he associates going to the Dr with shots. Dr Gilmore was able to make him feel comfortable and communicate with him in order for him to do the testing that he needed to.

November 6th, 2015
Dr. Gilmore is the best !

November 4th, 2015
Outstanding Medical Care!
I had a Psoas injury diagnosed by Dr Gilmore. He was very thorough and helped me understand what that meant, and believed I would make full recovery through physical therapy. I saw Melanie and Bren at Panhandle Orthopedics in Dr Gilmore's office, and again OUTSTANDING care was provided. They are all experts in their field with a genuine caring touch. I feel so strongly about this that I would entrust my child in their care... And did! Sadly my daughter had knee pain after playing sports and gymnastics, but after seeing Dr Gilmore, Melanie and Bren, she is well on her way to full recovery! Highly recommend this office for any orthopedic care needs.

November 4th, 2015