A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gitman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gitman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gitman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gitman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Gitman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Gitman MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Gitman practice?
- Dr. Michael Gitman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Gitman practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Internists and Great Neck Nephrologists.