A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gotlib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gotlib is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gotlib
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gotlib Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gotlib, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Hot Flashes
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gotlib graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Gotlib has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Hurley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael H Gotlib MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Gotlib practice?
- Dr. Michael Gotlib has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gotlib practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Psychiatry near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Phoenix Psychiatrists.