A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gotlib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gotlib is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gotlib, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gotlib graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Gotlib has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Memorial Healthcare Center
- Hurley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael H Gotlib MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Gotlib practice?
- Dr. Michael Gotlib has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gotlib practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Psychiatry near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: New Baltimore, MI and Flint, MI.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Phoenix Psychiatrists.