A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Nguyen is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nguyen, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Nguyen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Huu Nguyen DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Michael Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Nguyen practices Anesthesiology near Downey, CA.
See Downey Anesthesiologists.