A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hanich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hanich, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanich graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Hanich has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital - Kearney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Hanich MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Hanich practice?
- Dr. Michael Hanich has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Hanich practices Family Medicine near Kearney, NE.
See Kearney Family Physicians.