- Friendly Staff
- Wait Time
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Michael Hayden?
Posted on June 4th, 2015
Wonderful doctor! Extremely intelligent and well-organized - He made a perfect diagnosis by putting a huge amount of piecemeal previous history all together!
Posted on February 19th, 2015
Posted on May 14th, 2014
Dr Hayden is personable, kind and considerate. He has been very helpfull in treating my several medical issues, and he lowered my blood pressure meds after I lost weight and started exercising. He followed up on a complaint from me about my cardiologist, making sure I recieve the proper heart care information.
Represents what's broken with healthcare system
Posted on January 26th, 2012
1. You are just an appointment more than you are a patient who needs monitored care.2. Typically 12.5 minutes of total time with Dr. to determine if you are well and what proper steps are necessary to care for your overall well being. 3. Maximize appointments, minimize risk: it's about how many patients can be seen in 1 day and minimizing all liability at the expense of the patient. 4. If all you need is someone to take your blood pressure, listen to you breathe and look at your tongue while making sure you are out of there in 12.5 minutes..he's your guy! Demand more! You deserve better!
Sick? Hope you're willing to wait a few days for an appointment.
Posted on December 22nd, 2009
Staff is rude. Called for Sick appointment Friday 9:30 AM, offered appointment the following Tuesday earliest... way to go doc! Think I'll go to a doctor willing to treat me when I'm sick, not when I'm better!
Posted on October 19th, 2017
Posted on December 8th, 2016
Posted on December 1st, 2016
Posted on April 10th, 2015
Posted on February 16th, 2015
Dr. Michael Hayden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cranston, RI.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides