A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Henick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henick
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Henick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Henick, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Henick graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Henick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jay Henick MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Henick practice?
- Dr. Michael Henick has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Henick practices Ophthalmology near Margate, FL.
See Margate Ophthalmologists.