A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Henick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henick
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Henick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Henick, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Henick graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Henick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jay Henick MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Henick practice?
- Dr. Michael Henick has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Henick practices Ophthalmology near Margate, FL.
See Margate Ophthalmologists.