A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hirsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hirsh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hirsh, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsh graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hirsh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- St. Vincent's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hirsh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Hirsh practice?
Dr. Michael Hirsh practices Pediatric Surgery near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Southborough, MA.
See Worcester Pediatric Surgeons.