A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hodgson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Occupational Asthma (Extrinsic Allergic Alveolitis or Hypersensitivity Pneumotitis)
- Occupational Diseases
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Hodgson MD and MPH is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist and practices in Preventive Medicine, Occupational Medicine, and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Hodgson practice?
- Dr. Michael Hodgson has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Hodgson practices Preventive Medicine, Occupational Medicine, and Public Health near Washington, DC.
See Washington Preventive Medicine Specialists.