A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hooper is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hooper, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hooper graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Hooper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Kevin Hooper MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Hooper practice?
- Dr. Michael Hooper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Hooper practices Family Medicine near Auburn, CA.
See Auburn Family Physicians.