A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hopkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hopkins, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Fecal Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopkins graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Hopkins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
- Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Hopkins MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Hopkins practice?
- Dr. Michael Hopkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Hopkins practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Durham, NC.
See Raleigh Colorectal Surgeons and Raleigh Surgeons.