Surgical Specialist
The Plastic Surgery Center
535 Sycamore Ave
Shrewsbury, Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
732-741-0970
Locations and availability (8)

3.0

|  Awesome !  |  show details
by Danielle.K on Jul 8th, 2013

Entrusting doctors with your body is hard but I never felt more comfortable with a doctor! Dr. Rose told me exactly what I needed and didn't try to force me into anything. I would definitely recommend him!

by Shannon K on Jun 11th, 2013

I have seen Dr. Rose for different procedures. For each procedure he was very honest and did not sugar coat things. His staff is second to none. They are patient, polite, and helpful. Reading the above negative comments is not fair for this Doctor. The cosmetic consults are free so in my opinion you should come in for a consult and make your own opinion.

|  AVOID THIS DR. AT ALL COST !! Stay away  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2013

This man has ruined my body, Liposuction was uneven. Sloppily done and overcharged me. His positive reviews seem to be from his staff because I and others have been permanently scarred by his shoddy work.

|  Would refer to anyone who is seriously interested in having Plastic Surgery  |  show details
Jul 5th, 2011

I came in to see Dr. Rose for my tummy pouch. I had a child 4 years prior and had a very hard time losing the belly pouch. I wanted some liposuction of the area. After a consult with Dr. Rose I fet that was the right decision. I scheduled my procedure and moved forward with it. Dr. Rose took the time to make sure I understood all the risks, benefits and alternatives with this procedure. I felt so comfortable in speaking with him about my concerns. He was very honest with me, which made me feel even better. I moved forward with my procedure and had a fabulous outcome. I have referred many friends, family and co-workers to Dr. Rose, all of which are extremely happy with their results as well. Thank you Dr. Rose for giving me my pre-pregancy tummy back :-)

|  I trust him  |  show details
Mar 30th, 2011

Dr. Rose sometimes gives an arrogance about him. But, he knows what he's doing and is an honest doctor. He will tell you whether or not you can benefit from a certain procedure. Go in there with your questions, and he will answer them all. He is a little more expensive than others, but I've always been happy with results. And recovery has always been a breeze.

Feb 6th, 2011

The guy is a thief, he looked at my scar for 30 seconds, made an arrogant comment and then had the nerve to bill my insurance company for $450.00.After saying there was nothing he could do he still wanted me to come back. Why? To bill the insurance company another $450.00? It's arrogant doctors like this that drive up insurance premiums for the average citizen.

|  He makes you feel very comfortable  |  show details
by Sharon M on Feb 1st, 2011

When I met with Dr Rose I felt like I was talking to a freind rather than some cold doctor. He took the time to explain everything to me. I was able to decide after we talked that what I thought I needed (liposuction) wasn't really the best option and that a tummy tuck would be better. The results were great and I am soooo happy that I went with Dr Rose. His staff was great too. I would recommend him to my friends.

|  Great experience  |  show details
by R. Salazar on Jul 1st, 2010

Dr Rose took the time to explain to me what it was I needed done, and he did it in a way that was down to earth. He didn't talk down to me. I felt like we were just having a conversation. He answered all my questions and then his staff walked me through the particulars of the surgery I selected. It was way better than I expected. I shopped a lot of doctors for my procedure, but picked him on the spot. I just knew he was the right one.

Oct 19th, 2009

BRUSQUE AND MORE EXPENSIVE THAN MOST. ALSO A BIT MORE THAN ARROGANT.