Dr. Michael Rose Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Rose?

August 19th, 2014

Dr. Rose was knowledgeable, courteous and really good in coordinating the care with our other doctors.

July 14th, 2014

Dr. Rose and his staff are second to none. He was very friendly and they both gave me the attention and understanding I needed. I would recommend Dr. Rose to anyone who was looking for cosmetic surgery. His staff was always friendly and made me feel as though I was important. They always answered my questions with a smile. I have recommended this office to several family members as well as friends who experienced the same treatment as I did.

June 11th, 2013

I have seen Dr. Rose for different procedures. For each procedure he was very honest and did not sugar coat things. His staff is second to none. They are patient, polite, and helpful. Reading the above negative comments is not fair for this Doctor. The cosmetic consults are free so in my opinion you should come in for a consult and make your own opinion.

July 5th, 2011

Would refer to anyone who is seriously interested in having Plastic Surgery

I came in to see Dr. Rose for my tummy pouch. I had a child 4 years prior and had a very hard time losing the belly pouch. I wanted some liposuction of the area. After a consult with Dr. Rose I fet that was the right decision. I scheduled my procedure and moved forward with it. Dr. Rose took the time to make sure I understood all the risks, benefits and alternatives with this procedure. I felt so comfortable in speaking with him about my concerns. He was very honest with me, which made me feel even better. I moved forward with my procedure and had a fabulous outcome. I have referred many friends, family and co-workers to Dr. Rose, all of which are extremely happy with their results as well. Thank you Dr. Rose for giving me my pre-pregancy tummy back :-)

March 30th, 2011

I trust him

Dr. Rose sometimes gives an arrogance about him. But, he knows what he's doing and is an honest doctor. He will tell you whether or not you can benefit from a certain procedure. Go in there with your questions, and he will answer them all. He is a little more expensive than others, but I've always been happy with results. And recovery has always been a breeze.

February 1st, 2011

He makes you feel very comfortable

When I met with Dr Rose I felt like I was talking to a freind rather than some cold doctor. He took the time to explain everything to me. I was able to decide after we talked that what I thought I needed (liposuction) wasn't really the best option and that a tummy tuck would be better. The results were great and I am soooo happy that I went with Dr Rose. His staff was great too. I would recommend him to my friends.

July 1st, 2010

Great experience

Dr Rose took the time to explain to me what it was I needed done, and he did it in a way that was down to earth. He didn't talk down to me. I felt like we were just having a conversation. He answered all my questions and then his staff walked me through the particulars of the surgery I selected. It was way better than I expected. I shopped a lot of doctors for my procedure, but picked him on the spot. I just knew he was the right one.

August 8th, 2017