Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Insler
Dr. Michael Insler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Altamonte Springs, FL, with other offices in New Orleans, LA and New Orleans, LA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology and Ophthalmology. Dr. Insler is affiliated with MercyBaptist Hospital, Mercy/Baptist Hospital and Tulane University Hospital & Clinic. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Insler has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Michael Insler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Altamonte Springs, FL.
Dr. Kenneth Lipsitt
Altamonte Springs, FL 0.98 mi42
Dr. Angel Rivera-Castro
General Dentistry, Ophthalmology
Altamonte Springs, FL 1.13 mi
Dr. John Mccarthy
Chiropractic Medicine, Ophthalmology
Altamonte Springs, FL 1.27 mi30