A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mitchell, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Mitchell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kalispell Regional Hospital
- North Valley Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Mitchell MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Michael Mitchell has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Mitchell practices Anesthesiology and Family Medicine near Kalispell, MT.
See Kalispell Anesthesiologists and Kalispell Primary Care Doctors.