A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Shaw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaw
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Shaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shaw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente - Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jack Shaw MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Shaw practice?
- Dr. Michael Shaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Shaw practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Family Physicians and Irvine General Practitioners.