A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Shaw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaw
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shaw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Kaiser Permanente - Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jack Shaw MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Shaw practice?
- Dr. Michael Shaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Shaw practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Family Physicians and Irvine General Practitioners.