A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Shaw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaw
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shaw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Kaiser Permanente - Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jack Shaw MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Shaw practice?
- Dr. Michael Shaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Shaw practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Primary Care Doctors.