Learn more about Dr. Michael Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Shaw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaw
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Shaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shaw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Kaiser Permanente - Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jack Shaw MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Shaw practice?
- Dr. Michael Shaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Shaw practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Family Physicians and Irvine Primary Care Doctors.