A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Solomon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solomon
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Solomon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Solomon, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Solomon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jay Solomon FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Solomon practice?
- Dr. Michael Solomon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Solomon practices Urology near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsborough, NJ and Millburn, NJ.
See Freehold Urologists.