Dr. Michael Jay Solomon MD and FACS is male, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology, Pediatric Urology, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Solomon is Excellent. Dr. Solomon has been reviewed by 15 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Solomon, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Enlarged Prostate BPH, Enlarged Prostate Prostatic Hyperplasia, and Pediatric Urology General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Solomon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Solomon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Solomon practice?
Dr. Michael Solomon practices Urology, Pediatric Urology, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Surgery near East Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsborough, NJ and Whitehouse Station, NJ.
See East Brunswick Urologists, East Brunswick Pediatric Specialists, East Brunswick Internists, East Brunswick Urgent Care Centers, East Brunswick Pulmonologists, and East Brunswick Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Solomon, Dr. Mitch Solomon, Dr. Myles Solomon, Dr. Michal Solomon, Dr. Mickey Solomon, Dr. Miles Solomon