A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Solomon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Solomon, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Solomon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Solomon FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Solomon practice?
- Dr. Michael Solomon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Solomon practices Urology near Hillsborough, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Brunswick, NJ and Whitehouse Station, NJ.
See Hillsborough Urologists.