A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Solomon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Solomon, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Enlarged Prostate BPH, Enlarged Prostate Prostatic Hyperplasia, and Pediatric Urology General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Solomon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Solomon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Solomon practice?
Dr. Michael Solomon practices Urology, Pediatric Urology, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Surgery, and Pediatrics near Hillsborough, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Brunswick, NJ and Whitehouse Station, NJ.
See Hillsborough Urologists, Hillsborough Pediatric Specialists, Hillsborough Internists, Hillsborough Critical Care Practitioners, Hillsborough Pulmonologists, Hillsborough Surgeons, and Hillsborough Pediatricians.