A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Wang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Wang MD is a male Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Wang practice?
- Dr. Michael Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Wang practices Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Internists and Chapel Hill Oncologists.