A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Jabaley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Jabaley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Jabaley, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Gunshot Wounds
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Mouth Cancer
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabaley graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Jabaley has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Jabaley MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Jabaley practice?
- Dr. Michael Jabaley has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Jabaley practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Flowood, MS.
See Flowood Surgeons.