A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Michael Jabaley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Jabaley, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Gunshot Wounds
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Mouth Cancer
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabaley graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Jabaley has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jabaley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans