Dr. Michael Jabara Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Jabara?

April 29th, 2017

Dr Jabara did my shoulder surgery 7 years ago. Im about to visit him for the other shoulder. There was a lot wrong with the first shoulder when i went in to see him. Ligaments, cartilage, bones. A mess, really. I'm so satisfied with the shoulder he worked on, it has a stability and strength it never had even pre injury. I have full range of motion and although i really can't say I'm looking forward to doing the next one, i am happy to be in his hands. Highly recommend him!

December 12th, 2016

Dr. Jabarra fantastic. I broke my foot. Seen him the same week and surgery in the very same week. Very impressed. He talked everything through. Down to earth doctor. Not just great doctor he's a great person. Danielle his nurse and all staff amazing.

December 1st, 2016

Really..Dr. Jabara was "assigned to my case". Being trauma I had no say..but so GRATEFUL that he took my injuries on. Before surgery..I was assured by my many nurses..that I was in The BEST of hands. In my opinion, and Proffesionals alike, d not be anywhere near the recovery I am today...had a different surgeon

September 8th, 2016

JBush

Dr Jabara, is not only knowledgeable, he is very thorough, kind, considerate and such a delight. He continues to take very good care of my son, who has been pretty healthy for the most part. He has a knee injury that is more involved than originally thought, and Dr. Jabara is working to get this resolved to get my son completely healed. We are thankful to be in his care. :)

August 1st, 2016

both Dr. Ringler and Dr. Jabara are great to work with and with no problems!!

October 20th, 2015

Mike Jabara is an excellent physician. He repaired my badly torn rotator cuff, removed some bursitis... and made one other repair he'd remember ; ) Busy guy, as you'd expect, at this caliber, but 1st class doc if you can wait on his packed schedule! My shoulder feels fantastic! Highly recommended.

September 21st, 2015

Dr. Jabarra kept me in business. I am a professional dancer. He is patient and listens to concerns. Explains in details procedure and beyond. He is knowledgeable and charismatic. Confident and friendly

July 1st, 2015

Highly Recommend

A great experience. Dr Jabara is very knowledgeable and takes time to ensure you thoroughly understand your condition. The wait time was minimal and everyone I encountered was very courteous.

February 28th, 2015

Extremely happy with Dr. Jabara and his staff! Would highly recommend!

December 30th, 2014

Dr.Jabara is the Best Orthopaedic in Michigan he is a wonderful person he doesn't monkey around he gets right to the point he surgical team is wonderful his PAs are Great I recommend Dr.Jabara to everyone he is the Best AAAAAAAAAA++++++++

May 28th, 2013

For all your KNEEds, visit Dr. Jabara!

This man is incredible. My experience was entirely positive and I couldn't have asked for more caring Dr. He understood the demands of a college student and even scheduled an extra slot of time for my surgery. Not only did he help to make me comfortable before, during and after surgery, but he made sure my family was updated and comfortable as well. I looked forward to visiting his office for follow up visits because he was always very friendly and extremely caring. I HIGHLY recommend him to everyone!

February 16th, 2013

Dr. Jabara gave me confidence

I discovered Dr. Michael Jabara through a recommendation from an overly satisfied patient. Listening to her story was all I needed to seek him out. I had both knees done at once and he gave me such confidence and advise. He was sensitive and communicative. He was a great surgeon. I have a new life thanks to Dr. Jabara and his staff.