Dr. Michael Jabara MD Patient Reviews

• Sports Medicine Grand Rapids, MI

4.7

December 12th, 2016
Dr. Jabarra fantastic. I broke my foot. Seen him the same week and surgery in the very same week. Very impressed. He talked everything through. Down to earth doctor. Not just great doctor he's a great person. Danielle his nurse and all staff amazing.

November 30th, 2016
Really..Dr. Jabara was "assigned to my case". Being trauma I had no say..but so GRATEFUL that he took my injuries on. Before surgery..I was assured by my many nurses..that I was in The BEST of hands. In my opinion, and Proffesionals alike, d not be anywhere near the recovery I am today...had a different surgeon

September 8th, 2016
JBush
Dr Jabara, is not only knowledgeable, he is very thorough, kind, considerate and such a delight. He continues to take very good care of my son, who has been pretty healthy for the most part. He has a knee injury that is more involved than originally thought, and Dr. Jabara is working to get this resolved to get my son completely healed. We are thankful to be in his care. :)

August 1st, 2016
both Dr. Ringler and Dr. Jabara are great to work with and with no problems!!

October 20th, 2015
Mike Jabara is an excellent physician. He repaired my badly torn rotator cuff, removed some bursitis... and made one other repair he'd remember ; ) Busy guy, as you'd expect, at this caliber, but 1st class doc if you can wait on his packed schedule! My shoulder feels fantastic! Highly recommended.

September 21st, 2015
Dr. Jabarra kept me in business. I am a professional dancer. He is patient and listens to concerns. Explains in details procedure and beyond. He is knowledgeable and charismatic. Confident and friendly

July 1st, 2015
Highly Recommend
A great experience. Dr Jabara is very knowledgeable and takes time to ensure you thoroughly understand your condition. The wait time was minimal and everyone I encountered was very courteous.

February 28th, 2015
Extremely happy with Dr. Jabara and his staff! Would highly recommend!

December 30th, 2014
Dr.Jabara is the Best Orthopaedic in Michigan he is a wonderful person he doesn't monkey around he gets right to the point he surgical team is wonderful his PAs are Great I recommend Dr.Jabara to everyone he is the Best AAAAAAAAAA++++++++

May 27th, 2013
For all your KNEEds, visit Dr. Jabara!
This man is incredible. My experience was entirely positive and I couldn't have asked for more caring Dr. He understood the demands of a college student and even scheduled an extra slot of time for my surgery. Not only did he help to make me comfortable before, during and after surgery, but he made sure my family was updated and comfortable as well. I looked forward to visiting his office for follow up visits because he was always very friendly and extremely caring. I HIGHLY recommend him to everyone!

February 16th, 2013
Dr. Jabara gave me confidence
I discovered Dr. Michael Jabara through a recommendation from an overly satisfied patient. Listening to her story was all I needed to seek him out. I had both knees done at once and he gave me such confidence and advise. He was sensitive and communicative. He was a great surgeon. I have a new life thanks to Dr. Jabara and his staff.

November 8th, 2012
Best doctor EVER!!!
I can't say enough about the doc!!! He is simply astounding in everything he does!! He is the first and ONLY doc who has EVER believed me when I told him that I was still having pain 6 months after my initial injury. For those of us with chronic health problems, this is pretty rare. It is very obvious how much he loves helping his patients, and his dedication at figuring out the source of the problem and not just treating the symptoms. If you need a doc for knee issues (as well as shoulder and/or elbow issues), you would be hard pressed to find another doctor as awesome as Dr. Jabara!!! :-D