Learn more about Dr. Michael Jorgensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Jorgensen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Jorgensen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jorgensen graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Jorgensen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Barrett Jorgensen MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Jorgensen practice?
- Dr. Michael Jorgensen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Jorgensen practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Cardiologists.