A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kabar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kabar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabar graduated from Universidad Nacional Federico Villarreal, Lima. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kabar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael N Kabar MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Kabar practice?
- Dr. Michael Kabar has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kabar practices Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.