A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kalvert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kalvert, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Aesthetic Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery of the face
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalvert graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kalvert has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Kalvert FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Kalvert practice?
- Dr. Michael Kalvert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kalvert practices Plastic Surgery near New City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Nyack, NY.
See New City Surgeons.