A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Karr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Karr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Karr, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Karr graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Karr has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Karr MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Karr practice?
- Dr. Michael Karr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Karr practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kissimmee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Cloud, FL.
See Kissimmee Surgeons.