A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Karr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Karr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karr
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Karr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Karr, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Karr graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Karr has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Karr MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Karr practice?
- Dr. Michael Karr has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Karr practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Orthopedic Surgeons.