Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Kipp
Dr. Michael Kipp, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wheaton, IL, with another office in Naperville, IL. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Kipp is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital, Delnor Community Hospital and The University of Chicago Medicine. Dr. Kipp has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Kipp has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...