Learn more about Dr. Michael Kipp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kipp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kipp
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Kipp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kipp, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kipp graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kipp has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Kipp MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Kipp practice?
- Dr. Michael Kipp has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kipp practices Ophthalmology near Wheaton, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Naperville, IL.
See Wheaton Ophthalmologists.