Learn more about Dr. Michael Kipp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kipp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kipp, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kipp graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kipp has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Kipp MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Kipp practice?
- Dr. Michael Kipp has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kipp practices Ophthalmology near Wheaton, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Naperville, IL and Plainfield, IL.
See Wheaton Ophthalmologists.