Family Physicians, General Practitioner

11631 Victory Blvd
Ste 101
North Hollywood, CA 91606
818-764-8838
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  Drs. -#10 out of 10 Staff -# 1/2 out of 10  |  show details
Sep 10th, 2014

Dr. Larry is an excellent person as well as a Doctor. He will spend a good amount of time with you and listen to your problems and take care of every need with the right diagnosis. He's a pleasure to have on your side. The staff on the other hand, doesn't know the meaning of professionalism concerning their trade, let alone courtesy. They really don't care about you or your condition(s). They will never call you back, they don't set appointments when they say they will, they forget who you are, what your conditions are, why you're there, when you were last there and don't even plan on getting them to call your insurance to follow up or referrals to other Drs. as they don't do that either. I was warned before about this staff, but never would have believed they could be so terrible. They have a full staff and I think most every time I went into this office the same women were either standing or sitting in their same respective place's as the previous visits and still talking about everything but work related topics. It's very sad actually, as Dr. Larry is a wonderful physician. If I were any one of the Drs. from this group I would clean house with this entire unappreciative and "so called" assistants who don't know what it is to do their own perspective jobs and hire people who value and enjoy their job. I don't like to say things like I just have and I never before have felt I had to. I feel that it's important for your own health that you go to any other office than here ONLY because you'll not be taken care of like you should be and it's a shame they disgrace the Drs. like they do.

|  Good Dr. but horrible staff  |  show details
by Stay Away on Aug 27th, 2014

I have been with the doctor for over 4 yrs now and I saw the doctor only 2 times. Every time they have Larry see me and when I started insisting on Dr. Koshak, I would get appointments 2 - 3 wks later. What a horrible office. The staff is worst grade you can imagine. They never call you back, not at all courteous, barely enough skills to communicate and they make you wait for hours. Dr. is knowledgeable but you can surely find a better one. He could not diagnose and treat any of my medical conditions to satisfaction. A carefree attitude, have to ask for every test or procedure you need.

Aug 25th, 2014

Worst experience I've ever had with a physician. I haven's seen a doc in a while and I am having severe digestive and elimination issues, he completely blew me off, told me, "no worries, its just your busy schedule"... I've seen another doc since, she found my problem and Im on my way to recovery.

|  MYB NOT D DOCTOR BUT D STAFF  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2013

I like this doctor but recently he is not returning calls. I left several messages for the staff to call me back..but never ever hear his voice nor Mr. Rosen d PA. Its d Staff whos getting d messages n hav to forward to the Doctor n d asst. but they didnt even though its urgent. The manager Sandra is d one to give this impt message to doctors to call us back but she never did ..never will. I think they need to change d staff coz before I left message to d asst nDoctor K..they returned my call..theyr ok bfor but nowadays something changed...dont know whats going on?

|  horrible  |  show details
May 14th, 2013

This has to be the worst office ever. I have called numerous times to either get test results or my prescription refilled. The calls are returned several days to week later if at all. I usually have to physically go into the office to speak with anyone and get answers. Do not use this doctor.

|  Run away, if your health allows...  |  show details
by Andrew on May 8th, 2013

I was in the doctor's office as they opened at 8:30, and despite having the specific Dr.'s name on my (up to date) medical insurance card, despite him being listed as my PCP, I was told to GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM for the antibiotics I needed!! The earliest date they could see me would be by appointment, more than 24 hours away! I needed antibiotics for a spreading infection that had begun the day before but had gotten much worse by the morning of, which I explained to the receptionist to no avail. I set my teeth, limped back to my car, grimaced in pain, and drove to the nearest Urgent Care where I received the antibiotic prescription I needed to halt the spread. Run. The only good this office can do you is if you plan your sicknesses ahead of time, and notify them accordingly. You're better off at Urgent Care. As soon as I am feeling better I'm switching PCPs. No excuse for this. Reader, consider yourself warned.

|  just awful  |  show details
Nov 26th, 2012

This dr musthave been trained in the middle ages.Staff never answers phone and never returns a call.they seem to be afraid to prescribe for legitimate health issues.poor poor poor service and dr has no bedside manner. He resceduled my one appt 4 times. What a nightmare.

|  Terrible doc  |  show details
Oct 26th, 2012

I went to his office for a year and a half. NEVER ONCE MET THE DOCTOR. Students took vitals and asked the same questions over and over, never once looking at my chart. Each wait was at least an hour and a hlf - even if I was the first appt of the day. Office dirty and grimey. Waiting room has bleacher seats which are filled. The staff is always talking about how busy they are and spend a lot of time talking to each other about their weekdns and ignoring the patients waiting. Longest wait was two and a half hours RUN THE OTHER WAY! DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR!

Jun 1st, 2012

Worse dr. You can find , he doesn't care about the patients health all he sees coming is money but he would dare let his patients leave the office without receiving proper medical care .

|  If you value your time, do not visit this doctor  |  show details
Mar 11th, 2011

I had a very poor experience with Dr Michael. I showed up for my appointment on time. 90 minutes later I still hadnt seen him at which point I lost my patience and walked out. I would strongly discourage anyone from signing him up as your physician. He basically accepts Medi-Cal patients etc so his clinic is filled with people. I haven't had this bad an experience with any doctor.

|  Never Calls Back  |  show details
Oct 15th, 2010

Dr. Koshak is my primary physician for my insurance. I've seen him once in the office and thought he was a very kind, caring doctor. I had to go out of town and needed to speak to him regarding a prescription and left him several messages to which he NEVER called me back! I spoke to his PA once and he promised to speak to Dr. Koshak the next day and call me back and NEVER did either. I left another message for him the next day too and to no avail. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. All I asked, in my message to Dr. Koshak, is that someone call me back and let me know if he could call in a prescription or not. It's good to know that my primary doctor is so attentive when it's OUTSIDE the office.

Mar 4th, 2009

He is an excellent Doctor with many years of experience. He knows his stuff!! Great personality.