Dr. Michael Koshak MD Patient Reviews

• 15 reviews

August 16th, 2016
A good doctor!!!

January 20th, 2016
Bad doctors! Do not go here!
Terrible doctors, they never get back to you, they don’t return calls even when they are urgent, the take FOREVER to authorize prescription refills and pretend like they never received your many messages and requests from the pharmacy. Inept office, choose any other doctor’s office other than this one!

November 26th, 2015
Nobody is perfect but Dr koshak is brilliant and his staff is well experienced. After countless doctors, it was dr koshak whom diagnosed my condition!

May 27th, 2015
Very hsppy
I read a lot of bad reviews about this place, but I was totally impressed. The office staff and nurse were very friendly, and I didn't have to wait long. Although I didn't meet with the doctor, Larry the PA spent a lot of time with me and genuinely cared about my health issues. I'm glad I have this facility

September 10th, 2014
Drs. -#10 out of 10 Staff -# 1/2 out of 10
Dr. Larry is an excellent person as well as a Doctor. He will spend a good amount of time with you and listen to your problems and take care of every need with the right diagnosis. He's a pleasure to have on your side. The staff on the other hand, doesn't know the meaning of professionalism concerning their trade, let alone courtesy. They really don't care about you or your condition(s). They will never call you back, they don't set appointments when they say they will, they forget who you are, what your conditions are, why you're there, when you were last there and don't even plan on getting them to call your insurance to follow up or referrals to other Drs. as they don't do that either. I was warned before about this staff, but never would have believed they could be so terrible. They have a full staff and I think most every time I went into this office the same women were either standing or sitting in their same respective place's as the previous visits and still talking about everything but work related topics. It's very sad actually, as Dr. Larry is a wonderful physician. If I were any one of the Drs. from this group I would clean house with this entire unappreciative and "so called" assistants who don't know what it is to do their own perspective jobs and hire people who value and enjoy their job. I don't like to say things like I just have and I never before have felt I had to. I feel that it's important for your own health that you go to any other office than here ONLY because you'll not be taken care of like you should be and it's a shame they disgrace the Drs. like they do.

August 27th, 2014
Good Dr. but horrible staff
I have been with the doctor for over 4 yrs now and I saw the doctor only 2 times. Every time they have Larry see me and when I started insisting on Dr. Koshak, I would get appointments 2 - 3 wks later. What a horrible office. The staff is worst grade you can imagine. They never call you back, not at all courteous, barely enough skills to communicate and they make you wait for hours. Dr. is knowledgeable but you can surely find a better one. He could not diagnose and treat any of my medical conditions to satisfaction. A carefree attitude, have to ask for every test or procedure you need.

August 25th, 2014
Worst experience I've ever had with a physician. I haven's seen a doc in a while and I am having severe digestive and elimination issues, he completely blew me off, told me, "no worries, its just your busy schedule"... I've seen another doc since, she found my problem and Im on my way to recovery.

November 15th, 2013
MYB NOT D DOCTOR BUT D STAFF
I like this doctor but recently he is not returning calls. I left several messages for the staff to call me back..but never ever hear his voice nor Mr. Rosen d PA. Its d Staff whos getting d messages n hav to forward to the Doctor n d asst. but they didnt even though its urgent. The manager Sandra is d one to give this impt message to doctors to call us back but she never did ..never will. I think they need to change d staff coz before I left message to d asst nDoctor K..they returned my call..theyr ok bfor but nowadays something changed...dont know whats going on?

May 8th, 2013
Run away, if your health allows...
I was in the doctor's office as they opened at 8:30, and despite having the specific Dr.'s name on my (up to date) medical insurance card, despite him being listed as my PCP, I was told to GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM for the antibiotics I needed!! The earliest date they could see me would be by appointment, more than 24 hours away! I needed antibiotics for a spreading infection that had begun the day before but had gotten much worse by the morning of, which I explained to the receptionist to no avail. I set my teeth, limped back to my car, grimaced in pain, and drove to the nearest Urgent Care where I received the antibiotic prescription I needed to halt the spread. Run. The only good this office can do you is if you plan your sicknesses ahead of time, and notify them accordingly. You're better off at Urgent Care. As soon as I am feeling better I'm switching PCPs. No excuse for this. Reader, consider yourself warned.

November 26th, 2012
just awful
This dr musthave been trained in the middle ages.Staff never answers phone and never returns a call.they seem to be afraid to prescribe for legitimate health issues.poor poor poor service and dr has no bedside manner. He resceduled my one appt 4 times. What a nightmare.

October 26th, 2012
Terrible doc
I went to his office for a year and a half. NEVER ONCE MET THE DOCTOR. Students took vitals and asked the same questions over and over, never once looking at my chart. Each wait was at least an hour and a hlf - even if I was the first appt of the day. Office dirty and grimey. Waiting room has bleacher seats which are filled. The staff is always talking about how busy they are and spend a lot of time talking to each other about their weekdns and ignoring the patients waiting. Longest wait was two and a half hours RUN THE OTHER WAY! DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR!

June 1st, 2012
Worse dr. You can find , he doesn't care about the patients health all he sees coming is money but he would dare let his patients leave the office without receiving proper medical care .