Learn more about Dr. Michael Kralik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kralik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kralik
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kralik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kralik, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Kralik graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kralik has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Robert Kralik MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Kralik practice?
- Dr. Michael Kralik has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kralik practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Chandler, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.