Learn more about Dr. Michael Aaron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Aaron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aaron
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Aaron Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Aaron, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaron graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aaron has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Aaron MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Aaron practice?
- Dr. Michael Aaron has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Aaron practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near West Islip, NY.
See West Islip Internists and West Islip Cardiologists.