A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Aaron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Aaron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aaron
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aaron Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Aaron, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaron graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aaron has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Aaron MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Aaron practice?
- Dr. Michael Aaron has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Aaron practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near West Islip, NY.
See West Islip Internists and West Islip Cardiologists.