A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Aaron is Excellent. Dr. Aaron has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Aaron, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaron graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Aaron has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Southside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aaron accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Aaron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Aaron practice?
Dr. Michael Aaron practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near West Islip, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bay Shore, NY.
See West Islip Internists and West Islip Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Aaron, Dr. Mitch Aaron, Dr. Myles Aaron, Dr. Michal Aaron, Dr. Mickey Aaron, Dr. Miles Aaron