Learn more about Dr. Michael Grover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Grover is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grover
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Grover Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Grover, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grover graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grover has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Grover DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Grover practice?
- Dr. Michael Grover has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Grover practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA and Sylvania, OH.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians.