A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Grover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Grover is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grover
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Grover Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Grover, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grover graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grover has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Grover DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Grover practice?
- Dr. Michael Grover has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Grover practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Primary Care Doctors.