A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Grover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Grover is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grover
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grover Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Grover, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grover graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grover has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Grover DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Grover practice?
- Dr. Michael Grover has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Grover practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Primary Care Doctors.