Learn more about Dr. Michael Grover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Grover is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grover
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grover Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Grover, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grover graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grover has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Grover DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Grover practice?
- Dr. Michael Grover has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Grover practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Primary Care Doctors.