A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Jones is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Jones, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Jones has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nix Health Care System
- Baptist Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Jones MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Jones practice?
- Dr. Michael Jones has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Jones practices Emergency Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Emergency Physicians.