A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lacqua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lacqua is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacqua graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Lacqua has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jude Lacqua MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Lacqua practice?
- Dr. Michael Lacqua has 8 office locations.
Dr. Michael Lacqua practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Plastic Surgeons and Staten Island Surgeons.