A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lacqua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lacqua is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lacqua
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lacqua Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacqua graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Lacqua has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jude Lacqua MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Lacqua practice?
- Dr. Michael Lacqua has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lacqua practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Plastic Surgeons and Staten Island Surgeons.