Learn more about Dr. Michael Lacqua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lacqua is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacqua graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Lacqua has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lacqua accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Lacqua practice?
Dr. Michael Lacqua practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Plastic Surgeons and Brooklyn Surgeons.