A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lamacchia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lamacchia, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamacchia graduated from Universita Di Pisa.
Dr. Lamacchia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Lamacchia MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Lamacchia practice?
- Dr. Michael Lamacchia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Lamacchia practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Paterson, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgewood, NJ.
See Paterson Pediatricians and Paterson Infectious Disease Doctors.