Dr. Michael A Lamacchia MD is male, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lamacchia, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamacchia graduated from Universita Di Pisa.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lamacchia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Name Hospital
- St. Mary`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lamacchia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lamacchia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Lamacchia practice?
Dr. Michael Lamacchia practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Paterson, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Rochelle Park, NJ and Ridgewood, NJ.
See Paterson Pediatricians and Paterson Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Lamacchia, Dr. Micheal Lamacchia, Dr. Michel Lamacchia, Dr. Mickey Lamacchia, Dr. Miguel Lamacchia, Dr. Mike Lamacchia