A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lambert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lambert
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lambert Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lambert, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lambert graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Lambert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Texas Veterans Health Care System
- Amarillo Veterans Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Tedford Lambert MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Lambert practice?
- Dr. Michael Lambert has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lambert practices Psychiatry near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Psychiatrists.