A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lambert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lambert, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lambert graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Lambert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Texas Veterans Health Care System
- Amarillo Veterans Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Lambert practice?
Dr. Michael Lambert practices Psychiatry near Amarillo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Amarillo Psychiatrists.