A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Landers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Landers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Landers
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Landers Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Landers graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Landers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- South Fulton Medical Center
- Lanier Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Keith Landers DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Landers practice?
- Dr. Michael Landers has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Landers practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Family Physicians and Lawrenceville General Practitioners.