A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Landers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Landers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Landers graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Landers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- South Fulton Medical Center
- Lanier Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Keith Landers DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Landers practice?
- Dr. Michael Landers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Landers practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Lawrenceville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Lawrenceville Primary Care Doctors and Lawrenceville General Practitioners.