A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lasher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lasher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lasher, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lasher graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lasher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Eric Lasher DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Lasher practice?
- Dr. Michael Lasher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Lasher practices Family Medicine near Camarillo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oxnard, CA.
See Camarillo Family Physicians.