Learn more about Dr. Michael Lauffenburger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lauffenburger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lauffenburger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Lauffenburger graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lauffenburger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rowan Regional Medical Center
- Forsyth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lauffenburger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Lauffenburger practice?
Dr. Michael Lauffenburger practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Salisbury, NC and Thomasville, NC.
See Winston Salem Orthopedic Surgeons and Winston Salem Surgeons.