Dr. Michael Lawley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Lawley?

February 22nd, 2017

February 21 2017

Called for a second opinion, got in to see Dr. Lawley in less than 3 hours. He has done several knee surgeries on me dating back to 1995. He is an incredible surgeon. Wonderful , compassionate Doctor who listens to your needs and takes immediate action. I have been throughly satisfied with being under his care, and will continue until one of us is unable. The staff is friendly, helpful and very efficient and well trained!

January 11th, 2016

Dr. Lawley did both knee replacements and they are working really good. I have recommended Dr.Lawley to my friends. Excellent doctor

August 12th, 2013

Excellent surgeon

Dr. Lawley performed rotator cuff tear/AC decompression/labrum tear surgery on both my right and left shoulders in 2011,2013 with excellent results. He is personable, a straight shooter and talks on a level one can understand. His Physical Therapy staff is wonderful, which helps with the "total package." I'd highly recommend him. His entire staff is prompt, courteous and kind.

March 10th, 2011

dr. lawley was friendly and easy to talk to, no problem getting an appointment, very little wait time in office

July 1st, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Lawley since he started in Cincinnati. He has done knee surgery on me and since I have moved from the area. I drive approx. 120 miles one way to see him if I have problems with my knees now. I highly recommend him to anyone.

March 30th, 2010

14 year old son & a shoulder injury

the initial visit a scan was done, didn't show much. A couple weeks later I pushed for an MRI and he ordered one for me, once again they could see nothing. Now that baseball season is here the pain of throwing is back. Whatever it is is not healing! Ohio Valley Ortho. is doing an Arthrogram MRI - so finally someone is getting us answers!

August 10th, 2017