by Tommie Fleming on Jan 11th, 2016

Dr. Lawley did both knee replacements and they are working really good. I have recommended Dr.Lawley to my friends. Excellent doctor

Excellent surgeon show details Excellent surgeon
by Richard Wilson on Aug 12th, 2013

Dr. Lawley performed rotator cuff tear/AC decompression/labrum tear surgery on both my right and left shoulders in 2011,2013 with excellent results. He is personable, a straight shooter and talks on a level one can understand. His Physical Therapy staff is wonderful, which helps with the "total package." I'd highly recommend him. His entire staff is prompt, courteous and kind.

Mar 10th, 2011

dr. lawley was friendly and easy to talk to, no problem getting an appointment, very little wait time in office

Jun 30th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Lawley since he started in Cincinnati. He has done knee surgery on me and since I have moved from the area. I drive approx. 120 miles one way to see him if I have problems with my knees now. I highly recommend him to anyone.

14 year old son & a shoulder injury show details 14 year old son & a shoulder injury
by cincymom3 on Mar 30th, 2010

the initial visit a scan was done, didn't show much. A couple weeks later I pushed for an MRI and he ordered one for me, once again they could see nothing. Now that baseball season is here the pain of throwing is back. Whatever it is is not healing! Ohio Valley Ortho. is doing an Arthrogram MRI - so finally someone is getting us answers!