A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Leighton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Leighton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Leighton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leighton graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Leighton has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Mark Leighton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Leighton practice?
- Dr. Michael Leighton has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Leighton practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Jupiter, FL.
Additional practice locations include: West Palm Beach, FL and Wellington, FL.
See Jupiter Orthopedic Surgeons.