A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Leighton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Leighton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leighton
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leighton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Leighton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leighton graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Leighton has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Mark Leighton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Leighton practice?
- Dr. Michael Leighton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Leighton practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Jupiter, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
See Jupiter Orthopedic Surgeons.