A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Leighton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Leighton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Leighton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leighton graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Leighton has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Leighton practice?
Dr. Michael Leighton practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Jupiter, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Beach Gardens, FL and West Palm Beach, FL.
See Jupiter Surgeons.