Learn more about Dr. Michael Leighton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Leighton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Leighton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leighton graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Leighton has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leighton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Leighton practice?
Dr. Michael Leighton practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Jupiter, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Beach Gardens, FL and West Palm Beach, FL.
See Jupiter Orthopedic Surgeons.