A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael London:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael London is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael London, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- General Orthopedics
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. London graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. London has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Massillon Community Hospital
- Aultman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D London MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. London practice?
- Dr. Michael London has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael London practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Canton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, OH and Dover, OH.
See Canton Surgeons.