A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ludkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ludkowski, Interventional Radiologist is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ludkowski
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ludkowski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ludkowski, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ludkowski graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Ludkowski has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Ludkowski MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Ludkowski practice?
- Dr. Michael Ludkowski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ludkowski practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Greer, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Spartanburg, SC and Gaffney, SC.
See Greer Radiologists.