Learn more about Dr. Michael Ludkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ludkowski, Interventional Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ludkowski
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ludkowski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ludkowski, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ludkowski graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Ludkowski has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Ludkowski MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Ludkowski practice?
- Dr. Michael Ludkowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Ludkowski practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Radiologists.