A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ludkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ludkowski, Interventional Radiologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ludkowski, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ludkowski graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Ludkowski has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Ludkowski MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Ludkowski practice?
- Dr. Michael Ludkowski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ludkowski practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Greer, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Spartanburg, SC and Gaffney, SC.
See Greer Radiologists.