A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael White is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael White, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. White has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Harris Methodist H E B North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A White MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. White practice?
- Dr. Michael White has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael White practices Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Keller, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX.
See Keller Internists and Keller Obstetricians & Gynecologists.