A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Maehara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Maehara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maehara
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maehara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Maehara, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Maehara graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maehara has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Sei Maehara MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Maehara practice?
- Dr. Michael Maehara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Maehara practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA.
See Long Beach Internists and Long Beach Rheumatologists.