A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mahler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mahler, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Multi-Infarct Dementia
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahler graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Mahler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Eric Mahler MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Mahler practice?
- Dr. Michael Mahler has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Mahler practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.