A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Maraist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Maraist, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Maraist, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Endoscopic Deep Brain Simulation (DBS)
- Migraine Disorders
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Parkinson Disease
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Maraist graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maraist has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Hospital South
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Kevin Maraist MD is a male Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Maraist practice?
- Dr. Michael Maraist has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Maraist practices Neurology near Port Saint Lucie, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Smith, AR.
See Port Saint Lucie Neurologists.