Learn more about Dr. Michael Marin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Marin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Marin, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Rupture
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Iliac Aneurysm
- Interventional Radiography
- Intestinal Fistula
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Marin graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 15 awards.
Dr. Marin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Marin practice?
Dr. Michael Marin practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.