A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Marin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Marin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Marin, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Rupture
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Iliac Aneurysm
- Interventional Radiography
- Intestinal Fistula
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Marin graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 15 awards.
Dr. Marin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- North General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Marin practice?
Dr. Michael Marin practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Geriatric Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons, New York General Practitioners, and New York Geriatric Doctors.