A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Marin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Marin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marin
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Marin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Marin, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Rupture
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Iliac Aneurysm
- Interventional Radiography
- Intestinal Fistula
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Marin graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 15 awards.
Dr. Marin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North General Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Marin MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Marin practice?
- Dr. Michael Marin has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Marin practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.