A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Marin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Marin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Marin, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Rupture
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Iliac Aneurysm
- Interventional Radiography
- Intestinal Fistula
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Marin graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 15 awards.
Dr. Marin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North General Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Marin MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Marin practice?
- Dr. Michael Marin has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Marin practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.