A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Marshall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marshall
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Marshall, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Marshall has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Marshall MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael Marshall practice?
- Dr. Michael Marshall has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Marshall practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Cedar Hill, TX.
See Cedar Hill Internists and Cedar Hill Pediatricians.